Trip OverviewExplore colorful of ethnic minorities in Luang Namtha include Lanten, Tai Dam, Tai Youn to see & enjoy waterfall, stupa, temple, bamboo paper making, Laos Rice Whiskey making & participate Tai Deang homestay, traditional Baci-ceremony, practice community based tourism activities with local people such as: step of natural dyeing, traditional weaving & daily activities of the family.
Tour ID: NT-MT-10.
Start-Finish: Luang Namtha.
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Nights.
Departure: 9:00 AM Daily.
Full day sightseeing & Tai Deang homestay.
Day 1: Luang Namtha Valley-Tai Deang Homestay-Activities
Departure at 9:00 AM. Riding scooter visit Luang Namtha Museum, visit Lanten village “Ban Nam Dee” to see how to process bamboo paper making, Nam Dee waterfall, riding visit other ethnic minorities such as: Khmu, Hmong, Tai Dam and Tai Deang “Ban Pieng Ngam” the villages are famous for their many different handicrafts & homestay, join and participate activities such as: Tai Deang culture & tradition, Tai Deang Baci-ceremony, taste local meals, stay overnight with Tai Deang families.
Day 2: Tai Deang Homestay-Luang Namtha town
In the morning walk around in the village to see Tai Deang lifestyle, after breakfast practice community based tourism activities with local people such as: natural dyeing & practical weaving. After lunch visit Tai Dam village “Ban Nam Ngaen” the village who process of making the famous Lao Rice Whiskey, visit Phoum Pouk and Luang Namtha Stupas. Back to Luang Namtha town.
- Leader guide “English speaking tour guide” & Local guide “who knowledge tradition & culture”.
- Covered transport “Scooter or Motorbike”.
- Accommodation “Tai Deang Homestay” stay with family.
- Meals-Lunch x 2, Dinner x 1, Breakfast x1.
- Homestay owner service charge.
- Entrance ticket.
- Drinking water during the trip.
- Trekking, Tai Deang traditional Baci-ceremony & Community based tourism activities.
- Tour permit & provincial tax on net income.
Send email to us email@example.com or Call: +856-20-2239 0195, +856-20-9944 0084.
All our services, we require DEPOSIT to secure reservation. Final payment you must pay at our office in Laos.
We accept PayPal & Bank Transfer.
This tour we request 100 USD for deposit.
Deposit by PayPal please click the button below:
After finish, your process please send email to us firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +856-20-9944 0084 or if we got the money from you, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Deposit by Bank Transfer: alternatively, we can receive bank transfers direct to our bank account in Laos. Payment details as:
- SWIFT Code: COEBLAL
- Bank Name: BANQUE POUR LE COMMERCE EXTERIEUR LAO PUBLIC (BCEL).
- Account Name: Philavanh Unlavanh.
- Account Number: 070-120-100-256-502-001 (USD)
More Info: BANQUE POUR LE COMMERCE EXTERIEUR LAO PUBLIC (BCEL) http://www.bcel.com.la