Trip OverviewTwin along the bank of Nam Ha River is Nam Ha National Protect Area cover by real natures, Jungle forest that main attraction of this trip, in the rainy season that make you funny, exciting, challenge & adventure, colorful water birds & the occasional troop of monkeys, stay overnight in the Khmu eco-lodge of Ban Nalan. Next day trek visit other Khmu & Lanten to see their culture, traditional and their lifestyle.
Tour ID: NT-MT-12.
Start-Finish: Luang Namtha town.
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Nights.
Departure: 9:00 AM Daily (from July-December).
Kayaking approx. 4-5 hours; Hiking approx. 5-6 hours.
ItineraryDay 1: Luang Namtha-Ban Nam Ha-Ban Nalan. Approx.: 30 hour transfer / 4 hours kayaking
The day of paddling takes us through the jungle forest, both side of river is the Nam Ha Protected Area. A picnic lunch and a refreshing swim mark mid-day. The trip will arrival Ban Nalan the village we stay overnight at 3:00 pm, you have time to walk and look around the village, talk with local people they are very friendly. In the evening enjoy Khmu Baci-ceremony and a typical village dinner cooked over an open fire.
Day 2: Ban Nalan-Ban Namkoy-Ban Namlue. Approx. 5-6 hours
The second day follows the Nam Ha River through stands of large hardwood trees and bamboo patches to Ban Nalan Tai and Ban Nam koy. The trail turns challenging as it climbs under an ancient-tree canopy rich in birdlife to a ridge and view of Luang Namtha town before the final descent and a ride back to town with memories to last a lifetime.
- Leader guide “English speaking” & Local guide “who knowledge tradition & culture”.
- Covered transport “Tuk Tuk & Kayaks”.
- Overnight in Khmu Eco-lodge “Support by: NEWZEALAND Aid Programme”.
- Blanket, sleeping-mat & mosquito nets are supplied.
- Meals-Lunch x 2, Dinner x 1, Breakfast x1 “Provide from local people”.
- Drinking water during the trip “Day 1: water from town & Day 2: boiled water”.
- Khmu Baci-ceremony.
- Kayaking & Trekking permit.
- Provincial tax on net income & Village fund.
Send email to us email@example.com or Call: +856-20-2239 0195, +856-20-9944 0084.
All our services, we require DEPOSIT to secure reservation. Final payment you must pay at our office in Laos.
We accept PayPal & Bank Transfer.
This tour we request 100 USD for deposit.
Deposit by PayPal please click the button below:
After finish, your process please send email to us firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +856-20-9944 0084 or if we got the money from you, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Deposit by Bank Transfer: alternatively, we can receive bank transfers direct to our bank account in Laos. Payment details as:
- SWIFT Code: COEBLAL
- Bank Name: BANQUE POUR LE COMMERCE EXTERIEUR LAO PUBLIC (BCEL).
- Account Name: Philavanh Unlavanh.
- Account Number: 070-120-100-256-502-001 (USD)
More Info: BANQUE POUR LE COMMERCE EXTERIEUR LAO PUBLIC (BCEL) http://www.bcel.com.la