Trip OverviewExperience Tai Deang homestay, to see & learning Laos Whisky making, black smith, bamboo basket. Participate traditional Baci-ceremony, practice community based tourism activities with local people such as: step of natural dyeing, traditional weaving & daily activities of the family.
Tour ID: LT-HS-07.
Start-Finish: Luang Namtha town.
Duration: 1 night & half day.
Departure: 3:30 pm.
Difficulty: Easy, suitable for families.
ItineraryStart at 3:30 PM from our office by Tuk Tuk or bicycle (depending on your preference) to Ban Khon visit old temple of Luang Namtha town, next direct to visit Tai Deang Village “Ban Pieng Ngam” the villages of homestay & also are famous for their many different handicrafts, walk around the village to see & learn Laos Whisky making, traditional weaving, black smith, bamboo basket making, before dinner participate a traditional Baci-ceremony, overnight in Tai Deang house style.
In the morning walk around in the village, after breakfast practice community based tourism activities with local people such as: step of natural dyeing & practical weaving, after lunch visit Tai Dam Village “Ban Nam Ngaen” the village who process of making the famous Lao rice whiskey, visit Phoum Pouk stupa, Luang Namtha stupa & back to Luang Namtha town.
- Leader guide “English speaking tour guide” & Local guide “who knowledge tradition, culture, nature & forest”.
- Covered transport “Local Tuk Tuk” or Mountain bike “Trek 4300 or 4400 mountain bike”.
- Accommodation “Homestay” stay with family.
- Local meals depend on season.
- Homestay owner service charge.
- Drinking water during the trip.
- Cultural performance, Tai Deang traditional Baci-ceremony.
- Learn how to making bamboo basket, participate in the day-to-day work of the family & community based tourism activities with local people such as: step of natural dyeing, traditional weaving.
- Trekking permit & provincial tax on net income.
- Tour ID: LT-HS-07.
- Start-Finish: Luang Namtha town.
- Duration: 1 night & half day.
- Departure: 3:30 pm.
- Difficulty: Easy, suitable for families
Bring a small backpack which should contain following items:
- Shoes; a good pair of running shoes are perfect, or even better are the lightweight trekking boots.
- 2 T-shirts (cotton), one short or long pant.
- 2 pair of socks. Sandals, flip-flop (for the evening in village).
- Towel (or sarong), swimming suits, toilet and personal effects.
- Personal prescription drugs, contact lenses, glasses.
- Sun-cream (waterproof), hat, sunglasses. Mosquito repellent.
- 1 long sleeves sweater and pants, or jogging suits.
- Small flashlight, camera and films.
Note: Homestay itinerary is a basic guideline only and subject to change. All homestay are supervised by Luang Namtha Provincial of Information, Culture & Tourism Department (PICTD), Laos Community Based Tourism (Laos-CBT) & Phou Iu Travel & Eco-tours which means all areas are frequented by tourists.
Send email to us email@example.com or Call: +856-20-2239 0195, +856-20-9944 0084.
All our services, we require DEPOSIT to secure reservation. Final payment you have to pay at our office in Laos. We accept PayPal & Bank Transfer.
This tour we request 50 USD for deposit.
Deposit by PayPal please click the button below:
After finish, your process please send email to us firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +856-20-9944 0084 or if we got the money from you, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Deposit by Bank Transfer: alternatively, we can receive bank transfers direct to our bank account in Laos. Payment details as:
- SWIFT Code: COEBLALA.
- Bank Name: BANQUE POUR LE COMMERCE EXTERIEUR LAO PUBLIC (BCEL).
- Account Name: Philavanh Unlavanh.
- Account Number: 070-120-100-256-502-001 (USD)
More Info: BANQUE POUR LE COMMERCE EXTERIEUR LAO PUBLIC (BCEL) http://www.bcel.com.la